Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Waddduppp

Sorry for being MIA yesterday....was longboarding..it was unreal...

Today... I went looking for new ski boots.  I noticed mine were fitting a little lose around the ankles, especially after my two knee surgeries.  So it is time for some new boots.  My current boots are dalbellos, which tend to be better for wider chunkier feet. 

I was getting a lot of torque and pressure from my heel lifting and ankle moving when I ski which is never good for bad knees.  It is time to switch it up.


Tried the Salomon Mission RS 7 at first.  It fit nice and comfy...however I didn't like how my pinky toe rubbed against the side.  The salesmen tried to be like "the lining will stretch out"... but my toe was touching the plastic.  So I didn't get those. 




I went to tried on a few technica and didn't like them very much.  The selection was limited...seeing as I wasn't near the mountains. 

So after looking up some skis....the wider the feet the more you want to go with something like nordica, dal, tec, ....for skinnier feet, go with sal. for in between feet go with rossig....


HOWEVER, these new 3 piece boots came out that I heard are the farking shit.  so check these out...


Nordica Ace of Spades.  - supposed to be comfortable and spacious everywhere u can have space....and tight everywhere u need tightness...


I want these.

No comments:

Post a Comment