Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tahoe Made Attire

Whoever you are.  Wherever you are.  I know you are out there.  I see your hats, your zip-up hoodys, and random clothes everywhere!  What I want to know is why you guys are so hard to find.  I know people, including myself who would love to get their hands on some of your sweet ass clothes.  Hurry up and get the website up and running!  I'm eager to see what designs you guys will continue to come up with.  So for your sake, and my sake....TAHOE MADE ATTIRE needs to get online and sell their clothes.  You will make money and you will be surprised by how many people love your stuff.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is you.  So make a webpage already!


1 comment:

  1. This is actually not us...but we thank you for the support. Find us online at tahoemadeattire.com.
    -TMA

    ReplyDelete