Sunday, January 2, 2011

NorthStar

Yoyo

So I woke up at 8 a.m. this morning and was like the only one on the mountain this morning.  It was pretty awesome.  The snow was great, the weather was perfect (aside from the fog that hovered all day in the central valley).  I skied mostly Backside and Lookout Mtn.  These areas tend to be way less congested.  I also hit up some of the easy blacks on the front side.

Northstar-At-Tahoe Trail Map





For tomorrow I recommend Prosser, Martis, White Rabbit (if open), Stampede (glades), Iron Horse, Challenger (if the race is over), Burnout, and the front blacks Dutchman, Delight, and all those other little ones are fun to bomb when you start to get tired.

I stayed away from the jumps today, first day skiing in a while, gotta get loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment